Are you familiar with the movie “Eat, Pray, and Love”? How about the movie “Only You”, starred by none other than Iron Man himself, Robert Downey Jr. and don’t forget the 2010 hit romantic movie “Letters to Juliet” that made you believe in destiny and true love.
Aside from being romantic movies, and a big hit on cinemas around the globe, they happen to be filmed all in ITALY. Despite a history of having mafias, violence is rare in Italy. The scenery in Italy is inherent with beauty, and is matched with the people and their customs.
Their food and wine is no exception. Pasta for the Italians is holy. They literally can eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and is typically accompanied by wine or coffee.
So, if you are planning on having a vacation in Europe and still haven’t made up your mind where exactly you want to go, you might as well visit Italy. And here are some Italian Language Schools we can recommend to you:
- Scuola Tricolore
- Centro Machiavelli
- Solemar Academy
- Koiné – Italian Language Centre in Rome
- L’Italiano Porticando
- Galilei Institute
- Dialogo Language Service s.r.l.
- Istituto Linguistico Mediterraneo
- ELLCI – Italian Language School
- AbbeySchool CiaoItaly
- ALCE – Study Italian in Bologna
- OMNILINGUA Centro Linguistico e Culturale
- I Love It School
- Sunflower Florence
- ITALIAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL – SCUOLA TOSCANA
- COMITATO LINGUISTICO
- A Door to Italy
- Cultura Italiana
- Scuola Dante Alighieri Camerino
- Saena Iulia – Scuola di Lingua e Cultura Italiana
- TIBERIUS INTERNATIONAL – DANTE ALIGHIERI COMMITTEE
- IH Milan
- Centro Puccini
- SCUOLA PALAZZO MALVISI BAGNO DI ROMAGNA
- Istituto Venezia
Join their immersion programs now, and enjoy the diversity of their classes. Visit Studybooking.com for more information about the enrollment process.
Buona permanenza in Italia!
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us through:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Phone1: +82-70-482-1832 (Seoul).